Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 Week Check Up

Audrey Grace had her 2 week check up with the pediatrician yesterday. She is healthy and growing just as she should. She weighed 8lbs 5oz! She had actually lost down to 6lbs 5oz the Friday after she was born so she has been a piggy the last week and a half! She was such a sweet girl while the doctor checked her out. She didn't mind being poked on and things stuck in her ears and mouth.
She has changed so much since she was born! Of course I didn't take a picture or have the camera but I will post some updated pictures soon. She is more alert and makes her presence known a little more each day. She is really not fussy but she gets unsettled at times, I think due to gas. She eats great and is sleeping good too. She is waking up on her own more to eat but will still go 4-5 hours at night between feedings. I got the ok from the doctor yesterday to do this, so now she will probably stop! She grunts all the time. It is so funny to listen to! Ryan and I are enjoying every second of this precious baby girl.
My mom had to go back to Florida today, so we are sad about that. We are grateful for the all of the time she was able to spend with us. Thank you to Chuck for sharing her. Annie came in today to stay thru the weekend to continue the much needed assistance. I am really feeling better but still sore and per Dr's orders, I am to stay off my feet. His words literally were to hire someone to clean the house, no laundry, no dishes...thank goodness Ryan was there or he would never believe the doctor said that. This too shall pass and I am so grateful for a beautiful, healthy, happy baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I'm glad you're feeling better! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO to all three of y'all!

    ReplyDelete