Monday, July 19, 2010

Lollie's First Birthday

Audrey Grace's cousin, our neice, Laura Lea had her first birthday on July 1st. During the baptism weekend we also celebrated Laura Lea's birthday. I have a few pictures but of course I didn't have my camera around for the entertaining part of LL getting down on her cake. She had so much fun opening her presents and loved eating her cake. Her sisters, Lores and Lucy were right by her side showing her exactly what to do! She loves her sisters; she wanted to feed them her cake. So sweet. Most 1 year old's would not want to share...
Birthday Girl and her Mama
Lores and LL




Gram and Audrey Grace



Aunt Joyce, Grandma, Grandpa and AG





2 comments:

  1. on my lap sweet pea my hand in your nappy, I find your warm, soft,, moist, bald, puffy baby p-s-y and gently rub it and watch you kick like mad as your lil p-s-y gets tingly and I give you your first orgasm, suck my fingers after to taste that sweet 1 yr old p-s-y

    ReplyDelete