Thursday, October 7, 2010

4 months old

Audrey Grace turned 4 months old on September 24th! I really cannot believe she is already 4 months old. She is changing and growing everyday. It has been amazing to watch her grow, develop and learn new things. I am staying at home with her right now and it has been so much fun for me to watch and think back on how much she has accomplished in 4 months! I know we have a long way to go and she will continue to amaze me but all of the little accomplishments make me smile.
Audrey Grace started sleeping thru the night when she was 7 weeks old! It took a few weeks to get on a consistent schedule but we have pretty much mastered a schedule. I am still aware this may change anyday since she is still little but for now I am enjoying our scheduled life. She is sleeping thru the night from or 8:30 to 7:30! She usually takes 3 naps a day but sometimes 4. Our day usually consists of reading books (she really does let me read to her), watching baby einstein, playing on the floor and in her exerscaucer, and going for a walk.



She really is a Happy Girl!





GO COLTS!



Playing in her exerscaucer



Reaching for her toys


This is how she wakes up every morning! What a blessing she is to wake up to. She makes everyday so much better.



This is how she comes out of her swaddle. Usually it is her arms but I thought this was funny.


Audrey Grace at 4 months:

She is still talking a lot. She wakes up talking and smiling every morning. Everynight when I put her to bed, I tell her how I can't wait to see her smiling face in the morning because there is no doubt when I go to get her she will have a big smile on her face! She learned how to reach and grab for her toys at 17 weeks and then to roll over at 18 weeks. Rolling over has really made me nervous! She still loves to be swaddled when she sleeps. She likes to watch the dogs and is very intrested in her surrondings. She is constantly looking around from side to side. She has started trying to hold her bottle. I am expecting a tooth any day but I am sure it will be a little longer. She loves to naw on anything.











No comments:

Post a Comment