Thursday, December 30, 2010

Audrey Grace meets Santa

We went to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa the day after Thanksgiving! Audrey Grace was such a big girl and sat in his lap with ease. She was not bothered at all. I am sure next year will be a different situation. We had to wait for an hour before we could see Santa and get our pictures made! What do you do in Bass Pro Shop for an hour with a 6 month old? I had on my Baby Bjorn so we walked around that store and found every mirror in there so she could see herself. She can easily entertain herself with a mirror!

Lores, Laura Lea, Lucy, Audrey Grace and Allie with Santa

I was entertaining myself at this point!


Daddy Bud and Lucy


Our sweet Grandpa






1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA AH! I can't stop laughing at the hat pic!

    ReplyDelete