Monday, July 11, 2011

First trip to Jellystone!

On June 23rd, I packed up and went to Orange Beach for a long girls weekend with my Mom, sister and aunt. We had such a great, relaxing weekend full of girl talk, eating, drinking and pool time. We didn't even go to the beach the whole time. We slept in, exercised, had brunch, lounged by the pool and then went to dinner both full days we were there. It was great! We don't get to have a lot of time like that together because we usually have kids and other people (men) running around!




Audrey Grace reading the note I left her

While I was gone, Ryan was babysitting! I knew he would be fine and I was not worried at all. The Rowland's asked if we wanted to go to Jellystone on Saturday. Since I was going to be out of town I assumed Ryan wouldn't dream of doing that. Wrong. He was all for it. I was so excited that he wanted to take her. It made me proud! I sound like his mom or something but I just thought it was so great he would do something like that without me there. I missed them, but he and AG had some good bonding time and he got to change the dirty diapers for once!!




Sweet




Posing


Mary Morgan and Kennedy playing

having a snack

This is so fun!

Reading a book to Krisa and Kennedy

Mary Morgan reading to AG

Sweet Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment