Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some brotherly love

As far as I am concerned we have one of the best dogs ever. Miller is our Golden Retriever that Ryan gave me for Valentine's Day in 2004. He is so loving and loyal. I just knew when I had a baby he was going to love her so much. Well, he does love her and has always been sweet to her, but he keeps his distance most of the time. I am sure the lack of attention hurt his feelings since he was our "first baby". The more active she gets, she pays some attention to him. I usually say they just ignore/tolerate each other. She does call him by name and usually says "no mimmer". If we are outside and he disappears she will call for him, it is really cute. Lately they both have been interacting with each other a little more and more. I was doing some laundry and when I came around the corner this is what I saw...


When I saw the above picture it melted my heart. I have waited for the day that she would love on him. He doesn't look thrilled but I was! I said Oh Audrey Grace that is so sweet and then she did this...



1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Miller is such a sweet, sweet boy! I a glad you are beginning to love him, too, like your Mom and Dad do. Give him a kiss from me. Love you, Audrey Grace!

    ReplyDelete