Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Job

Wow, I am behind on bloging but we have been busy busy. We have exciting news that Ryan took a new job in Jackson, MS with Puckett Rents, a division of CAT. We are so excited! We will be moving closer to family and friends. We have enjoyed our time in Memphis/Southaven, but now with Audrey Grace, we are happy to be closer to "home".
Ryan started his new job on August 9th and he is loving it. We are living at the lake right now until we can sell our house. We might be waiting a while, but we are just taking it day by day. My maternity leave is up on September 13th. I am still not sure if Audrey Grace and I will live in Southaven during the week or if we will join Ryan at the Lake. It makes me crazy to think about being away from Ryan all week, but to live 40 miles from town, not have a job, and live just not in "MY" house makes me crazy too. I will say that since we have been here Annie has been a big help to me. She is home on M,W,F by 1 PM, so it is nice to have someone else here to talk to and to help with AG.
Anyway, like I said before, we are taking this one day at a time. We are prepared that our house is probably not going to sell quickly, especially since 2 houses down the street went up for sale 2 weeks later! I am very positive that this is the right move for us so that makes all of this worth while. I will keep you posted on our transition...

No comments:

Post a Comment