Monday, August 23, 2010

Smith Lake

Our first family adventure was to Smith Lake in Alabama. We went with my friend Emily and her husband and son, Charlie. Charlie was born 7 weeks before Audrey Grace. Emily and I grew up together in Columbus and have been best friends since fifth grade, so it is really neat that we have children that are the same age. Emily brought along her parents and Annie came with us so we could have sometime on the lake with our children left in good hands. It was wonderful to float in the water, ride the boat and be in the sun for the first time this summer! I did not take the first picture! What is wrong with me and remembering to get the camera out? I am trying to get better. Emily's mom, Mrs. Carol, sent me some pics of the babies so I will share a few of those.
Audrey Grace in her watermelon bathing suit
Audrey Grace smiling at Annie

Charlie and Audrey Grace


Wonder what they are thinking?




No comments:

Post a Comment