Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beach Time

Last weekend, we had a long weekend with my sister and her family at the beach. Audrey Grace had so much fun playing with her cousins in the pool and in the sand. We had lots of pool time and not so much beach time. Audrey Grace really did good in the sand, but it is just not ideal (for me), for a 1 year old crawler to be in the sand all day. She did want anything to do with the ocean. The waves were pretty strong and I think it was overwhelming to her. If you took her near the water she would clench onto you. If you tried to put her down so the water would wash her off she would cry. Maybe next year. The pool was a different story. She loved being pushed around in her float or held in the water. She liked to sit on the side of the pool and play with all of the toys. We stayed busy and on the go with a almost 2 year old and almost 1 year old. As always, we had great helpers, Lores and Lucy. One of my best friends from high school, Nichole and her 2 kids and mom were there too! I don't get to see them very often, so it was good to hang out with her and let all of our kids play together. Of course, you know me and the camera, I have no pictures with her or of her kids. I had to get my sisters pictures so I could have some to post!



First day...she is not too sure




Loving floating in the pool



Getting some kisses



Playing with Amy



No telling what is going on here, but I will say they are playing

Playing in the sand


The beach is FUN


Lores and AG



Pool time with Daddy


and with Mama


Laura Lea and I sharing a drink


I would rather sit here and play with these toys than swim



We can't wait for many more years of beach trips with the Sharps!








1 comment:

  1. The pictures from the beach are wonderful! Your mom does such a great job chronicling your life. I will look forward to a lot more pictures from future beach trips!!!

    ReplyDelete