Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kennedy and Mary Morgan turn 3!

Kennedy and Mary Morgan turned 3 December 2! We helped them celebrate at their gymnastics birthday party! Honestly, I didn't know what Audrey Grace would do at a gymnastics party. I figured she wouldn't be able to do much, but boy was I wrong. She had a blast! The kids got to run free and play and do gymnastics if they wanted or just jump in a big pit of foam!

The foam pit

BUSY!!


Sadie Ethridge in the foam pit

Layton in the foam pit

Audrey Grace doing her own gymnastics

Birthday Girl #1

Mary Morgan and Audrey Grace talking

Birthday Girl #2 on the bars

Krisa needed to get her gymnastics fix!

The best toy ever...She loved crawling thru the tunnel and saying "boo"


Can't catch me

Yummy...what is this? My mom never gives me this to drink. She sucked the capri sun dry!

She LOVES cupcakes. Can't you tell?


























3 comments:

  1. GREAT PIC OF KRISA!!! How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will be thrilled! I had to post it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will be thrilled! I had to post it though!

    ReplyDelete