Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pictures

The first weekend in November, we had some professional pictures taken. We can never seem to get any family pictures and Audrey Grace NEVER smiles for the camera so I was hoping to get some good pictures. Well, my hopes were too high. It was Freezing outside and the photographer wanted to do early morning (for the lighting). We were outside about 15 minutes and AG's lips started turning blue! She was miserable so she was for sure not going to smile now. At least I didn't have to spend a fortune That is my positive outlook on the situation anyway! Here are a few of the pictures I was able to save on my computer.


This is one of my favorites!



You can see her lips turning blue :( poor baby







Sweet Girl


Oops...I posted it twice


No comments:

Post a Comment