Saturday, March 20, 2010

4D Ultrasound

Today we went and had a 4D ultrasound of Audrey Grace. It was so amazing! She cooperated very well, the ultrasound tech was even impressed. I was worried she wasn't going to let us see her face because in every ultrasound we have had her hands are in front of her face. I will admit I drank a little coffee before we went in hopes that she would be moving around a little more. It worked!! She moved all over and showed off for us. She opened her mouth, smiled and even opened her eyes once. We were able to get lots of great pictures of her face and several of her hands and feet. I have not really been emotional during this pregnancy and haven't cried when I have seen her on the ultrasounds before, but this time was different. As soon as she changed the screen from regular ultrasound to 4D, I immediately shed a few tears of joy. It was so special to see her and really get to see her features. She really looks like a human now! It is truly a miracle...God is good!

Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Louise, Amy, Lores, Lucy, Laura Lea, Annie, Terrie (my friend from work), Ryan and I were all there to see her in 4D. Everyone in the room immediately agreed that she seems to look like Ryan. Take a look and see what you think...


Profile with right arm and hand on side of face

Profile with fingers


She has her fingers curled!



Ankles crossed




Fist with both feet




Our Sweet Baby Girl's face







We can't wait to meet her and see if these picutres will resemble her or not!







No comments:

Post a Comment