Saturday, March 6, 2010

Room Painted (check)

Last weekend while I was in Columubs, Ryan and Annie painted the nursery. It looks GREAT! I am so happy with the way the color turned out. We went with a color called mint ice cream! Ryan has never painted a room, so I was a little nervous and asked Annie to supervise! They really did such a great job. I was also able to pick up the curtians and pillow shams we had made for her room and everything looks so good together. I am glad we started this process a few months in advance so we can get everything just the way we want it before she gets here. We decided to keep a full size bed in the nursery, so this weekend I am going to get that bed put together with new comforter and pillows and get the curtians hung. Hopefully next weekend we can get the baby furniture in there so I can begin organizing all of her things. I am going to wait and post pictures once we get everything set up because at the moment it is a little messy in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment