Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Baby Shower

Saturday we had our first baby shower in Columubs! The shower was given by my hometown best friends. They did a wonderful job getting everything just perfect. The food was wonderful and it was great to get to celebrate this exciting time with hometown friends and my family. I am so grateful for such wonderful people in my life. We got lots of great gifts to help dress, entertain and take care of our little girl when she gets here in May! Books, picture albums, visual baby monitor, space saver high chair, blankets, boppy pillow, robe and bath towels, diaper bag, several cute outfits and a big basket with all of the necessities (diapers, lotion, gas drops, motrin, tylenol ect...) are some of the gifts we got.


The Table of Gifts...


Laura Lea even got to enjoy some of the food!


Mrs Carol Lott (my friend Emily's mom) painted this precious picture for her room, and for those of you who don't know her name will be Audrey Grace!


My helpers...Lores and Lucy


The Hostesses and me: Emily Walton, Anna Elizabeth Wiygul, me, Nichole Burris, Amy Sharp and Kristi Chopin. Shelley Emerson also helped but wasn't able to be there :(

If you notice, Emily and Anna are also pregnant! They are both due in April and both having little boys. It will be so much fun to watch our kids grow up together. I keep telling them their little boys are going to be fighting over my angel :)








No comments:

Post a Comment