Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Birthday Party

"You Are My Sunshine", there was no better theme than that for Audrey Grace's first birthday party! She has brought us so much "light" and happiness over the past year. Our skies are rarely gray with Audrey Grace in our life. I know in the days to come we will want to pull our hair out, but for now we will soak up all the joy, laughter and love this precious little girl brings to our life.

We celebrated with the birthday party on Saturday, May 28th. We were blessed to have so many of our friends and family to join us. It was HOT, but we still had a great time! We had a water mat, baby pool, slip-n-slide, the neighbor's pool, and Audrey Grace's new 3 in 1 play gym to entertain with. There were children of all ages (4 months to 10 years old), so we had a variety. While everyone mingled and played, Ryan and Louis grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. As the sun went down and the birthday girl was winding down, we sang Happy Birthday, ate cake and ice cream, had a bath and she conked out!

As I said in my last post, I temporarily misplaced my camera and our "big camera" was having a malfunction. Every picture I took was blurry! Why did I not make sure the camera was ready to go for the 1st Birthday Party?? Thank You to Angelia and Amy for getting some pictures for me.






Beautiful Girl




Laura Lea swinging





Miller enjoying the baby pool!


Happy Birthday!




Swinging in my new toy!




Laura Lea and AG playing in the ball pit



Sweet Virginia



AG, Anne Bailey, Mary Morgan and Kennedy



Birthday Cake



notice the clouds on the side



She was listening and watching everyone sing "Happy Birthday"














4 generations! My mom, Gram, me and AG


Feeding Annie some cake
She is so generous! She loves to offer you her food, most of the time we don't want it! This was an exception!

I am done!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of spending Thursday to Tuesday with you and your Mom and Dad. I got to go to your first birthday party, put you to bed on Memorial Day and see your daycare school on Tuesday. It was such a great visit for me. You are such a beautiful little girl and I can tell you that without a doubt you are the "sunshine" in our lives! Happy First Birthday. Love you, Mimi

    ReplyDelete