Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Tommy

Ryan and I went to Tupelo last weekend to help our friend Tommy Ethridge celebrate his 30th birthday! We had so much fun. We have not been out like that in so long. We had some much needed fun with our friends. We left Audrey Grace for the whole weekend! My Aunt Joyce, Uncle Gary, Grandma and Grandpa kept her in Jackson. My sister and her 3 girls came to Jackson to spend Saturday night with them too. I left my video camera and asked for pictures...I got 2 pictures! Oh well I can only imagine how busy the house was with a 8 month old, 18 month old, 6 year old, 9 year old and 5 adults!

Ryan and I went to Southaven Friday night to pack up half our house to move into our new rental house! Packing is so not fun, but to finally be in "our own home" again makes it all worth it. We packed half the day Saturday and then went to Tupelo to begin the celebration!

My pictures got out of order...
Don't they look so handsome all dressed up!

Lucy and AG

Laura Lea and AG...they are going to be best friends and into everything together in only a few short months!!







Birthday Boy Tommy and Ryan

Yes, we were riding in a Hummer Limo!








No comments:

Post a Comment