Wednesday, March 2, 2011

9 months old


Oh my goodness, my baby is 9 months old! I know I say it all the time but I really cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I really should have done an 8 month post too, but again, where does the time go? At 9 months old, Audrey Grace is on the move. She is crawling everywhere but really doesn't try to go to far away from us. She is pulling herself up but usually she only gets to her knees and she is satisfied with that for now. She loves to crawl over things, like me if I am on the floor and Miller. She really enjoys to get in her Jenny Jumper. She just bounces like a little bunny rabbit. She is still the best sleeper (except at daycare). If we are home she takes 2 naps and is down for the night at 7 and sleeps until 7. She loves to be in her bed. She plays her self to sleep and wakes up playing. She moves from one end of the bed to the other talking and playing with her stuffed animals and blankets. Ryan and I love to watch her on the monitor when she does this. She still really doesn't have a favorite toy, she loves to go from toy to toy. She is still eating baby food. She eats breakfast, lunch and dinner and usually has 4 bottles a day. I dread taking the bottle away. She LOVES it. She likes her baby food and is a good eater but that bottle is her favorite. Carrots are still her favorite along with any fruit. Her bath and bedtime are her favorite part of the day, I think. She absolutely loves to take a bath. Then I get her dressed for bed, she has a bottle and when I lay her down she just smiles and kicks. She is still taking a paci. I may wish I had taken it away, but I had one until I was 5 and I turned out ok so it won't hurt a little longer. She still loves to hear her voice. She talks and makes the indian noise all the time. She likes her routine and can get testy when it is interrupted but overall is a pretty happy baby.

1 comment:

  1. I hear she's the best baby in the whole wide world! So cute! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete