Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally, A TOOTH!!!

Audrey Grace is 9 months old with no teeth! Not now! I haven't been concerned, just anxious for her to get one. I don't know why because I really don't want her growing up too fast. I have been feeling in her mouth and saying she was teething since she was 3 months old. I finally have proof! She absolutely hates for you to look in her mouth but she will let you feel. Saturday night she woke up screaming about 9 pm. This is soooo not like her. I went to check on her immediately because like I said she doesn't do that. She could not get situated and kept fussing so I picked her up and she just laid on me. I know she doesn't feel good when she does that. I gave her some Tylenol and wondered if maybe her ear hurt. Sunday morning I thought maybe that was all due to a tooth! I felt around and sure enough you could feel a tooth just coming thru. She fought me, so I could never look very good. Today I felt again and you can feel it even better! I got to look too. It is just barely popping thru but in a couple of days I bet you will be able to see it. I will try to get a picture then. It is so fun to see all the changes. Sad, but fun. She is pulling up on everything now. Tonight she started in the bathtub...that really scares me. She has bumped her mouth and her head so many times already. It breaks her heart every time! She has 2 toys that she can pull up on and stand to play with that she loves. I guess she is only human, you learn a new trick and it is all you want to do. I will try to get some pictures of her since I haven't posted any of her standing up.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this tooth! By the time I see her again, she will probably have 2 or 3 more!! Where is it? Top? Bottom?

    ReplyDelete