Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yay for Spring!

As most all of you know, the weather has been absolutely beautiful lately. Sunny and low 80's! I have always loved this time of year but I am loving it even more with Audrey Grace. I love to go outside and get on the blanket with her and play, go strolling and swinging in the swing. We don't have our own swing yet, but we borrow the neighbor's or go to the park down the street. I have been trying to have a photo shoot with Audrey Grace, but she is not interested. She will hardly even look at me when I pull the camera out. I can act crazy, talk funny, make faces, play peek a boo, but it doesn't matter, she will not crack a smile. As soon as I put the camera up, she is all smiles. I am trying to catch her in action of pulling up, but as soon as she sees the video camera, she stops. Here are some of the pictures of the photo shoot we had Monday in our yard.

Serious Sasaparilla

Watching Miller


She studies everything...






Pretty Wisteria





Loves to swing



I could just squeeze her


I think I have already posted this, but I am really enjoying her at this stage. She is stuck on her schedule and can get testy if we mess it up, but overall she is a good baby. Personally, I love that she is on such a schedule. She has the cutest little personality and smiles and laughs all the time. We will be riding down the road and she will laugh out loud at herself. This is probably my favorite sound to hear these days. She loves to squint her nose up and smile at everybody. Well, most everybody. Sometimes she just stares and studies people for a minute and then she will smile and talk to them. She is a busy bee and into anything she can get a hold of, but I love it!





1 comment:

  1. She is adorable and I can't wait to see her in person again. Please keep posting. I love seeing her, but I love even more your expressions of love about your child. This blog will be a treasure for her one day!

    ReplyDelete