Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to an Everyday Routine...

well, almost everyday. I started work last week! I am working 3 days a week and Audrey Grace is in daycare. I really wasn't sure how she was going to handle going to daycare, but she seems to really like it. She has been going for 3 weeks now and has not cried one time when I left! She loves her teachers and goes to them with ease. She has made friends with all of the other babies. There is a 10 month old in there but she is the next oldest. She is very vocal and they tell me she talks to everyone all day. The only problem is she will not sleep there. She will take 1 and sometimes 2 catnaps...like 20 minutes. She is exhausted when I pick her up. As long as she will sleep at home I am not going to complain. They tell me she will get used to it and eventually sleep longer but she is so nosey. If another baby makes a noise she has to see what is going on. I meant to take pictures of her room and her teachers to post but haven't yet. I am learning how to get myself ready and her with all of her stuff, make the 40 minute drive to town, drop her off at daycare and get myself to work by 8 AM. This week I did much better but still not enough time to stop and snap photos. Maybe next week will be better.
I am enjoying my job so far. I am riding with the other field nurses right now just seeing how things are done. I hope to start the computer training soon. Once I have this down, I can start seeing my own patients.
Oh Yeah, we found a rental house! We are moving this weekend. Our house still hasn't sold but since we have been living at the lake for 6 months now, we decided it was time. We will miss the lake and Annie but it will be nice to have a house in town. I will post those pics once we get settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment