Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bath Time with the "Big Girls"

Audrey Grace had a "big girl" bath with Kennedy and Mary Morgan. We went to the Rowlands to watch Auburn in the BCS Championship game Monday night. We ate dinner and spent the night with them, so the girls got to take a bath together. Krisa was a little nervous about it. She kept telling me they are wild in the tub, I don't know if you really want them to get in there with her. They did great and Audrey Grace loved it! They love to play with Audrey Grace. They are so generous and sweet to her. They both always make sure she has a toy to play with and Mary Morgan always wants her to have her pipi in her mouth. I am sure we will have many more baths with our friends but since this was the first, I had to post pictures.








5 comments:

  1. ooooohhhhh the sweetness! I loved hearing about it so much that I read the post 3 times, then once aloud to Whit, who also loved that they wanted AG to have her paci. precious, precious, precious. That last one is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mum love your girls to have my pipi in their mouths while I rub those hairless lil p-s-y's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they suck so good i started my girls early daddys come in the mouth long before rice cereal

      Delete
  3. Use the electric tooth brush on her little clit and make her c-u-m.

    ReplyDelete