Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year

This year we rang in the New Year at the lake! Our friends, Pam and J.O Smith built a cabin here and were so happy to have their first party for NYE! The weather was awful. Severe thunderstorms. tornado warnings and very muddy. We made the best of the situation though. We lit a huge bonfire and counted down to the new year. Nobody wanted to hang out around the fire because of the mud and rain. I guess Ryan and I felt free, because we didn't mind! Ryan, Joseph Gex and I sat around the fire and listened to music way too late. Annie was so sweet to let me and Ryan "hang out" without the monitor in hand. Audrey Grace did get to put on her NYE outfit and hang out for a little while before bed.

My sweet baby girl


John Ryan and Misty Lee came up for the New Year festivities!


me and J.O.

Dru, John Ryan and Ryan


J.O., Sarah Kate and Pam Smith


Cheering on the bulldogs in the Gator Bowl on NY Day




















































No comments:

Post a Comment